Thailand Photographers Passport Photos Sukhumvit
Hi there, I get many calls asking if we do passport photos. We do not however there are many Thailand Photographers passport photos services in the Sukhumvit area of Bangkok.
Let me direct you to the one I use myself who is very quick, reasonably priced and accessible (we have no affiliation with this business but seek to reduce the number of calls we get enquiring about passport photos.
The shop is located directly opposite Time Square, just down from Asok Junction and up from Sukhumvit Soi 12. It is a small shop with a big TOA sign hanging outside of it and a Kodak banner above it. The owner has a small studio on the first floor where he will efficiently take your picture, print the photos and cut to size.
Passport Photo Sizes
Passport photo requirements for key countries are as below:
- The United States: 2” x 2” Photos must be less than six months old.
- Canada: 5cm x 7cm.
- Mexico: 2” x 2”. Four copies to be submitted and the background must be white or very lightly colored.
- United Kingdom: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. No “red Eye” is permitted and the photos should not have no folds or creases.
- Germany: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. The face and ears must be clearly seen.
- France: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. Wearing of spectacles in the photos is not allowed.
- Italy: 4.5cm x 3.5cm.
- Spain: 4cm x 3cm.
- Russia: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. The head must occupy 75% of the total photo. No light should reflect off spectacles if they are worn in the photos.
- Turkey: 4.5cm x 3.5cm.
- Netherlands: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. Closed mouth.
- Australia: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. The photo should not be more that 6 months old.
- China: 4.8cm x 4.3cm For a business visa jacket and tie recommended.
- Japan: 4.5cm x 3.5cm.
- India: 3.5cm x 3.5cm.
- Singapore: 4.5cm x 3.5cm. Eyes must be wide open. Background should be white unless your hair is of that color in which case a darker background may us used to make the hair visible.
- Korea: 4.5cm x3.5cm.
- Brazil: 7cm x 5cm. The ears must be clearly visible and the face not covered.